We specialise in converting corporate carbon neutrality targets into the physical steps required to deliver the goals
We have produced carbon neutrality road-maps for UK and multinational clients advising them on which physical projects need to be delivered to achieve their corporate goals.
Projects typically involve the following steps:
- Energy Reduction – Optimisation of existing assets
- Energy Recovery – Recovery and utilisation of waste / rejected / excess heat and energy
- Renewable Generation – Generation of local heat and power using renewable technologies
- Green Purchase – Procurement of power and fuel generated from low carbon sources
- Carbon Offset – Purchase of carbon offset credits