A powerful platform for utility analysis & reporting
User friendly, web based solution for utility management
InMetriks M&T gives businesses a powerful online toolbox to wirelessly capture and query meter data, and report on historical trends in consumption, across multiple utilities, in a single platform.
Our rich suite of reporting functions gives organisations a distinct advantage as they seek to identify performance trends and cost saving opportunities. In doing so InMetriks M&T becomes an important part of an overall sustainability strategy, as businesses minimise the time spent on manually gathering data and focus on taking action to realise savings.
Streamline the daily management of utility data
Reveal opportunities. Take action
InMetriks M&T automates the process of aggregating usage data, removing the need for the manual reading and recording of electricity, gas and water usage.
The system streamlines the identification of consumption anomalies, and gives businesses the time and confidence to realise cost and carbon saving measures, and track the impact of efficiency strategies.
Take well-informed decisions
Using data smarter
Our customised dashboard gives key stakeholders across energy, sustainability and estates, the insight they need to focus on improving overall operations and the reduction of utility consumption.
The management of utility contracts, automation of data collection and aggregation, and powerful trends analysis, enable a consistent process. This empowers businesses and acts as a springboard to reliable, data driven decision making.
All the tools you need for effective energy management
The key features
- Energy Analysis -tracking usage trends over time, and enabling the identification of consumption anomalies
- Calculated Meters -metering based on specific calculations
- Reporting -rich data visualisation in dedicated dashboard
- Utility Contracts management -central means of managing and storing tariff and contract information
- Alarm set-up -based on user defined tolerances
- Data Exchange -users can manually import measured values into the system in a range of formats
- Meter scan app option -enables reading of meters via QR code, with data sent remotely to InMetriks M&T