InMetriks embeds years of industry improvement knowledge into an accessible on-line toolkit.
Developed in consultation with industry associations and technical experts, the InMetriks energy audit toolkit is unique sector wide initiative designed to identify opportunities for energy efficiency improvement and costs saving.
- Hosted monitoring & targeted platform
- Provides a framework and templates to achieve compliance with SECR, ESOS and ISO 50001
- Contains a continually updated repository of location specific improvement opportunities (factories, pubs, buildings, transport etc.)
- Simplifies the identification, quantification and prioritisation of resource saving measures for your organisation
- Allows you to compare your performance using internal, industry and cross-industry benchmarks
It is a long established fact that if you are unable to measure and quantify what is going on, it is more difficult to spot operational or process changes, track performance over time, identify and justify improvement projects.
InMetriks supports a full range of metering and monitoring products, from simple metering and analysis to remote online enterprise wide management solutions. Our integrated solutions provide the tools to deliver fast and quantifiable payback by helping you to manage the quality and cost of your utilities. Our team has extensive experience in specifying metering and software for many applications and we will be happy to help you develop a solution that meets your measurement needs, as well as the depth of your pocket.
Our offering includes all elements of metering Hardware, Automatic Meter Reading Systems (AMR), Software and Professional Support.
For more information visit: www.InMetriks.com
Current participants include: