Our team has expertise in reducing energy, water and waste use in range of manufacturing sites.
Our project experience ranges from optimising industrial processes to reducing waste. Based on our client requirements our engineers analyse the operation to uncover and eliminate inefficiency. We accompany our clients through all phases of the process, working closely with the management and site teams to drive change and deliver the utility and cost savings expected.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Process waste reduction
- Energy Reduction (including electricity, gas, & steam)
- Water & Effluent reduction
Steve Wilkinson, Beer Company Operations Director, Fullers:
Carbon Architecture helped our brewery reduce cost last year in a number of areas:
- Starting from a mass balance of the brewery that they prepared with us, they identified the most valuable losses in the brewery which enabled us to target specifically projects with a high return to reduce product loss.
- Through the environmental auditing that is required by the BBPA we were able to benchmark more specifically energy savings and potential projects for investment in the brewery and across the pub estate.
- They were our technical link with the installation of the solar panels on the Fullers site that were installed by SSE.
Will himself is a leading expert in reducing water usage having worked with SABMiller in a team that was tasked with significant global water reduction for the group.